Make an immediate impact by providing one of the much-needed items listed below to Children's Aid Society. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 205.943.5333 and we will put you in touch with the program in need. If no items are listed, but you have something to give, please contact us and we will try to find a good home for your appliance, DVD player, paper shredder, label maker, or other handy item!
- Toiletries for our homeless young moms
- Diapers, wipes, pull-ups and baby supplies for children (ages 0 - 6 years) served by our Project Independence Program
- Suitcases, travel bags, and backpacks for youth in foster care
- Birmingham area bus cards for our clients
- Furnishings for apartments that serve homeless young moms. Includes new twin bedding (twin comforters/sheet sets, pillows), pots & pans, kitchen utensils, cleaning supplies, and paper products (toilet paper, paper towels, napkins)
- Toys for our children's therapy room
- Incentive items, such as gift cards, event tickets, etc. for clients' special achievements.
- Printing for various marketing needs