Mission, Vision, & Values
Changing lives, building families, strengthening communities.
To serve as the leading resource in forging lifelong connections and linking community supports that preserve and sustain families.
1. We respect and support the diversity of our clients.
2. We believe that children of all ages grow best in families.
3. We value input from stakeholders, clients, and staff to improve services and respond to changing needs.
4. We are dedicated to providing ethical, responsible, and professional services.
5. We believe our services should make a difference in the lives of young people, their families, and communities, and their effectiveness should be reflected through reported outcomes.
6. We believe that strong families make strong communities.
7. We believe in being a good steward of our resources.
8. We believe in being accountable to our stakeholders.
9. We believe in building upon family strengths.
10. We believe in partnering with individuals and families when assessing, planning, and delivering services.